Home   >> China Travel Guide

China Travel Guide >> China Travel Tips

tips (Results 51-60 of 67)
China | Travel | Tips | Visa | Hong Kong
Introduction The TCG section on Chinese visa explains the general principles of what entry visas are. Although Hong Kong and Macau are parts of the People's Republic of China (PRC), as Special Administrative Regions (SAR), each has its own visa entry regulations. This also means that you might need a visa to the HKSAR from the Chinese mainland a...
China | Travel | Tips | Visa | Transit
Transit visas are for persons who are staying for a short period while in transit between two other countries. You must have residency in the destination country or have a valid visa for it. The fee appears to be the same as for a tourist visa, so check whether you might as well get a tourist visa instead. Some airports do not have an internatio...
China | Travel | Tips | Visa | Tourist
The tourist (L) and transit (G) visas are the only ones that you can apply for without assistance from a business, government or academic institution. Most visitors to China will only require a tourist visa which will allow them to travel freely in most parts of China as tourists or to visit or accompany Chinese family members. If your situation...
China | Travel | Tips | Visa | Student
Student Visa is divided into X Visa and F Visa. X Visa is issued to aliens who come to China for study, advanced studies, or fieldwork for more than 6 months. F Visa is issued to aliens who come to China with same purpose but for a period of less than 6 months. The organization must be accredited for offering courses or internships to foreigners. ...
China | Travel | Tips | Visa | Resident
In summary, the regulations state that a person who has lived 5 years in China and is a desirable person may obtain permanent residency. In practice it seems that very few people are able to achieve this status. China is not an immigrant country (like the USA, Canada, and Australia) and does not seek foreign permanent residents. Unless you have ...
China | Travel | Tips | Visa | Journalist
The long stay visa, J1 is for resident journalists, the short say, J2, is for those who are visiting for short term assignments. These are rather specialist visas and there are several extra requirements including approvals, invitations from the Chinese media authorities, or itineraries. There are extra requirements if you want to bring filming e...
China | Travel | Tips | Visa | Crew
Persons arriving as crew on planes or ships should apply for this visa. Clearly they should obtain information and complete formalities via their employers. Basic Requirements 1. A valid passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and at least a blank visa page 2. One truly completed Visa Application Form (Form V2011A). If someone else travell...
China | Travel | Tips | Visa | Business
The required documentation to support your application differs according to the visa you are seeking. Here we explain some of the requirements though it is not your responsibility to organize all of them, the organization you will be dealing with will need to arrange the ones special to your visa type, except for tourist visas, of course. Natural...
China | Travel | Tips | Lhasa | Custom
Presenting a Hada to a Statue Presenting Hada (or Khatag) is traditional practice of respect and hospitality in Tibet, and will be appreciated by your host. If you are presenting a Hada to a statue or a high lama, raise the Hada above your shoulder and bow. When you receive a Hada, it is proper to accept with both your hands. Always add a "La" ...
China | Travel | Tips | What to Pack before Traveling
Travel light! Whenever you travel, remember that quality, not quantity is the order of the day. Hereafter are some useful tips for packing. Please read it carefully as it will surely help you. Materials: •Do remember to take you passport, visas, related health certificates, tickets, ID, money, credit card, map, itinerary and other important d...
<< Back

Explore The China Travel Guide

First Name:
Last Name: