Take a relaxing voyage through the least developed tranquil villages in Southwest China; and the Shangri-La lies in a landscape of rolling hills, snow-capped peaks, and virgin forests of spruce. Highlights include visiting a Tibetan family and learn the local way of making black pottery by hand.
Min. 2 adults Guaranteed departure!
Departure on every Friday in Kunming from April to October 2013
Transfer with private car and English-speaking guide in Shangri-la (one-way): USD 25 per person
- Accommodation in sharing twin room at specified hotels with daily breakfast;
- All lunch as mentioned in the program;
- Sightseeing tour with local English-speaking guide;
- All entrance fees + sightseeing as indicated;
- Transport Kunming-Dali with public bus "Yunnan Express"
- All transfers in the city and land transportation Dali - Lijiang - Shangri-la by private air-conditioned private coach;
- Arrival flight to Kunming and airport tax on Day 1;
- Departure flight from Shangri-la and airport tax on Day 8;
- All dinners, other meals, drinks and personal expenses;
- Tips to the guide and driver;
- Any program other than mentioned in our program.