Highlights: Beijing, China's capital and well-known tourist city of the world, offers sights found nowhere else on earth. Touring in Beijing you will have the chance to closely feel the broad and profound Chinese culture and history.
Day 1: Arrive Beijing (No meals)
Upon arrival, you'll be met and transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
Hotel: Beijing International Hotel (5-star).
Day 2: Beijing (B L)
This morning, visit the renowned imperial site – the Temple of Heaven (UNESCO), the largest complex of temple buildings in China now, where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties worshipped heaven and prayed for good harvests. You will also see local people doing Taiji and morning exercises there. Then head to Tian'anmen Square and the extravagant the largest Imperial Palace in the world - the Forbidden City (UNESCO). Afterwarapproach to the largest imperial garden in the world, the elegant Summer Palace (UNESCO). Pay a visit to the Pearl Factory en route if time permits.
Day 3: Beijing (B L)
In the morning, pay a visit to the Great Wall Badaling (UNESCO) and walking along its ramparts for breathtaking view of the largest man power project in ancient. After that approach to the seven-kilometer-long Sacred Way, which is affiliated with the Ming Tombs and lined with eighteen pairs of marvelous stone creatures. If time available, visit a Jade Carving Factory and observe the skilled artisans at work as they create intricate designs.
Day 4: Beijing (B)
Today is free at your own leisure.
Day 5: Depart Beijing (B)
- Leisure and departure transfer to airport for homeward flight. End of tour.
Thank you for choosing China Travel Designer.
We wish you a fantastic trip and wonderful memories.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.View price and availability
DAILY GUARANTEED DEPARTURE BASED ON MINIMUM OF 2 PASSENGERS
Optional Tours available (minimum of 2 passengers to operate, and must be paid in cash (RMB or USD) if paying locally)
1. Half day Hutong & Lama Temple with lunch (USD 55 per person, Day 4).
2. Evening Peking Duck Dinner & Legend of Kungfu Show (USD 55 per person, Day 2).
3. Gaobeidian Folklore Village visit with home dinner (USD 55 per person, Day 4).
4. Xian excursion with round trip air (2D/1N or day excursion, please consult with us for more details).
5. Datong pre or post extension (2D/1N, please consult with us for more details).
6. Pingyao pre or post extension (2D/1N, please consult with us for more details).
7. High speed rail or airfare linking Beijing with other Chinese cities (please consult with us for more details).
Find the Best Deals
Budget (per adult):
Please select destinations:
Select more destinations: